Are you looking for a swap that will be interactive and fun and foster friendships. Our group is now opening up to include you if you are looking for a fun and enjoyable year to swap secretly with an assigned secret sister.
     We are secret for one year to your assigned Secret Sister and you must remain a secret and keep her guessing all year as to who you really are. To keep the suspense and of course, the secret, you must not reveal who you are until November. In return you will receive the same from your assigned Secret Sister.
     This is a year-long mini swap* that is meant to foster friendship and give you a chance to share your ideas and creativity with someone new. You will have the opportunity to celebrate your Secret Sister's milestones and get to know her throughout the year 2022.
Here are the guidelines:

1. You must send 2 cards each month by the 15th. These cards must be handmade and created by you.      No recycled cards please!  Must use all current SU products.
  2. When you receive your package from your SS you must post in the Sacs2022 thread and  show the photo of what you received, no links. This is the same thread that you are replying to for joining.
  3. . If the above 2 steps don’t happen because you are unable to send or post I need an email ASAP from you with a good explanation why you could not/did not do as what your commitment states for the year.  You must contact me so I can do the follow up with checks to help keep the group on target.  This is a very important step that CANNOT be left out. 
  4. Please make sure to add your photo of the cards you receive in the thread with your posting so your SS will know that you have received and for all of us to see the creativity

If this sounds exciting to you and would like to join please email me at Sacs2014@aol.com
Or if you have more questions please contact me.
Remember this is a year-long mini swap.
I am opening this group  to the Canadians and USA. Each country will have assigned sisters from their origin.

When you email me I will acknowledge that I received your email and you must respond back.  I will also be sending more info as soon as I close this group.  The closing date for signing up will be November 30th or sooner when I reach a total of 30  I will then be in contact with each of you who signed up and are willing to follow the guidelines for one year.

I must add that both groups are awesome and the Canadians are looking for more to join.  There is some great work coming from both of these groups that you won't want to miss out on.

You need to be a member of Stampin' Connection to add comments!

Join Stampin' Connection

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• To my Secret Sister- thank you for the beautiful cards and box with chocolate bars. I love the quilt card- it is one of my favorite stamp sets of all times. The cheery cobbler red birthday card is perfect to make again. Thank you for bringing me joy.

10906533475?profile=RESIZE_400x

• To my Secret Sister- thank you for the beautiful cards and box with chocolate bars. I love the quilt card- it is one of my favorite stamp sets of all times. The cheery cobbler red birthday card is perfect to make again. Thank you for bringing me joy.

10906533475?profile=RESIZE_400x

•  

Cathy,

I am so thrilled to find out you have stepped in and became my secret sister!  Your thoughtfulness, details and generosity made me feel very special as I received eaxh of your packages. I apologize for the delay in posting. I was away last weekend and was finally able to post today. You did such a wonderful job on every card you create. 

so happy to call you my secret sister and my friend!

Carol

https://storage.ning.com/topology/rest/1.0/file/get/10904747075?profile=RESIZE_1200x
    • Hi Carol,

I am glad that you liked your package.  

Have a great day!

Cathy

• Since I don't see my November post here are the pictures.

10903126669?profile=RESIZE_400x10903136091?profile=RESIZE_400x10903140091?profile=RESIZE_400x

• I just love that pheasant!

• Thank you so much Roxie for the Wonderful year of goodies!!! I received your package with the beautiful cards and bell trinket ornament. 10902698485?profile=RESIZE_400x10902698676?profile=RESIZE_400x10902698688?profile=RESIZE_400x

• This site might be closing down but we will continue our friendship with the Secret Sister group.  If any of you are interested please email me at Sacs2014@aol.com

Looking forward to having you join us for 2023.  Please send you email soon.  Thanks.

Helen

• I sent more emails out tonight.  Let us get this group over to the FB asap so that I can close this down for good.  :(

• Hi Helen,

Where are you on Facebook?  I did not see you there.  I didn't think you had a Facebook account???  

Have a great day!

Cathy

This reply was deleted.