One full year of friendship, fun and creativity If you like to share and you care about others, now is your opportunity to join a great group of women who love to create and share. This swap is a year long swap and we are now in our 9’th year of fellowship, fun, and creativity.
     We are the “Sharing and Caring Sisters” (aka) SACS We are secret for one year to your assigned Secret Sister and you must remain a secret and keep her guessing all year as to who you really are. To keep the suspense and of course, the secret, you must not reveal who you are until the end of the year! In return you will receive the same from your assigned Secret Sister.
    This is a year-long mini swap* that is meant to foster friendship and give you a chance to share your ideas and creativity with someone new. You will have the opportunity to celebrate your Secret Sister's milestones and get to know her throughout the year 2020.
What is the commitment?
         1) You just need to send your assigned Secret Sister two (2) full cards by the 10th of

each month starting January 2020  

2)  You must post and also share your photos on SC of what you have received.  We

all love to see the creativity from everyone.

3)   If you cannot send by the 10th you must email me  to let me know so I can inform

your SS that you are running late.

4)  If you have not received by the 15th you must also email me so I can find out

what is going on.  We have in the past ran into a lot of various issues that have

prevented some from sending and with this double check I am able to have an

an angel step in to help in those necessary life situations.

>> Optional:  You may also send more cards or any 3-d items to help celebrate the

milestones.    

Please check this site for all updated info       

Guidelines for cards:
1. Must use all current SU products for your two cards. Any catalog or promotion that is

current for the month you send, qualifies as current.

2. Anything beyond that you want to create and SU does not sell it you may use any other

brand or products.

***Note: This is a year-long swap/commitment. Please remember that you are committing to sending to your Secret Sister for one (1) full year. If you do not think you can honor this obligation, please consider joining one of the many other swaps offered through Stampin' Connection that are of shorter duration Your Secret Sister will have an expectation of receiving her HAPPY MAIL, just as you will be receiving yours.
So if this sounds like you and you would like to join for our yearlong swap please let me know by posting below that you are in for 2020 and email me. My email is Sacs2014@aol.com Please put 2020 in subject line.
I must receive your email by November 24th. I will then send you more information about getting started.

TO POST PHOTOS IN SACS ALBUM

To post your photos in the Sacs 2020 album.....
1. Go to the Stampers Showcase and in the search box type Sacs2020, You should see one card that I already uploaded for the album....it is a Wild Rose card with Blessed on it.
2. Click on Add and follow the directions to find your photos.
3. Label your photos Jan. SS cards or whatever month it is you can add your name too if you want
4. In the tag line type  Sacs2020       all one word

Below is a link to help you better understand if you are having more problems.  Thank you Janet for doing this.

sacsphotoalbuminstructions.pdf.docx

You need to be a member of Stampin' Connection to add comments!

Join Stampin' Connection

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Boy oh boy I am totally loosing it in more way than one.  Today hubby went to get the mail and upon returning he came in with a card and a die. Now the die was not from Marion but I totally forgot I got it and actually contacted the company complaining because I had not received my order.  Will be contacting them to apologize.  
    now I need to apologize to Marion Greenland. She was my SS that I sent to. She sent me a beautiful Christmas card and a lovely note. Thank you so very much 8508120498?profile=RESIZE_710x

• Thank you so Much Jolanda for the Wonderful package that you sent me. It was so exciting finding your package this morning along with my New SS package.  I love the cards, the soft socks, the magnolia sachet smells beautiful and the gorgeous bandana. I enjoyed being your Secret Sister last year and look forward to continue our friendship. 

IMG_3091.jpg

• I am such a lucky gal to have had the secret sister that I had  in 2020. Melanie you are a true paper craftsman! Your creations you sent to me the entire year were nothing short of amazing. I looked forward to receiving them every month. December’s was again so so creative and GORGEOUS!  Canada Post only took 20+ days to get it to me but it was worth the wait.  We will stay in touch as we are sisters by chance. Too many parallels in our lives not to believe that. Thank thank you for such an amazing 2020 and a start with my beautiful 2021 calendar. I appreciate you❤️
    8382496072?profile=RESIZE_710x

• 8369463690?profile=RESIZE_710xKathy,

I just wanted to show you how cute the little travel trailer you made me looked on my tree!

• 8366655101?profile=RESIZE_710xReceived a lovely thank you package from my SS that I sent to in 2020 - feeling spoiled!! Thank You Melanie Cinkant !

• Just dropping in a note to say thank you to Marion who was my secret sister for the year. I enjoyed sending to her all year and I received a wonderful package in the mail and wanted to share with everyone.  I love the slim line card and thank you for the tutorial.  I also am in love with the cute gift card holders. Oh and of course the Tim Horton gift card that I get to use and think of you each time I have a coffee. Love this sisterhood 8366086469?profile=RESIZE_710x

• The rest of the photos!  Thank you again Barb S!

ss 12 2020 2.jpg

ss 12 2020 5.jpg

• What a surprise I received yesterday!  A package that was suppose to have arrived on 12/14 founds it way to my doorstep on 12/26!  Thank you so much Barbara S!  your gift is wonderful and have wanted to do  set up sponges like this for years, just never did it!  Sponging is one of my FAVS!  The chocolates includes was a very nice tough too!  I have really enjoyed and reaped the benefits of being you sister in 2020!   Cookies in my household has gotten smaller as my husband only really wants to have Toll House and my daughter finds a cookie and that's all she wants!  LOL!  So with Toll House being a staple, we have made to batches of Gingerbread cookies.  I have never piped icing before, so we tie dyed them. It was easy and fun - just like stamping - we got colors on our fingers!  Great Fun and delish!  Thank you again!  Posting photos!

SS 12 2020 1.jpg

ss 12 2020 3.jpg

ss 12 2020 4.jpg

• Nancy, I’m so glad the package finally got there. The mail has been extremely slow; but so happy the packages are arriving to there destination. 

• Yes, our mail has been slow but now slower than usual.  Cheers to 2021!  

This reply was deleted.