One full year of friendship, fun and creativity If you like to share and you care about others, now is your opportunity to join a great group of women who love to create and share. This swap is a year long swap and we are now in our 9’th year of fellowship, fun, and creativity.
We are the “Sharing and Caring Sisters” (aka) SACS We are secret for one year to your assigned Secret Sister and you must remain a secret and keep her guessing all year as to who you really are. To keep the suspense and of course, the secret, you must not reveal who you are until the end of the year! In return you will receive the same from your assigned Secret Sister.
This is a year-long mini swap* that is meant to foster friendship and give you a chance to share your ideas and creativity with someone new. You will have the opportunity to celebrate your Secret Sister's milestones and get to know her throughout the year 2020.
What is the commitment?
1) You just need to send your assigned Secret Sister two (2) full cards by the 10th of
each month starting January 2020
2) You must post and also share your photos on SC of what you have received. We
all love to see the creativity from everyone.
3) If you cannot send by the 10th you must email me to let me know so I can inform
your SS that you are running late.
4) If you have not received by the 15th you must also email me so I can find out
what is going on. We have in the past ran into a lot of various issues that have
prevented some from sending and with this double check I am able to have an
an angel step in to help in those necessary life situations.
>> Optional: You may also send more cards or any 3-d items to help celebrate the
Please check this site for all updated info
Guidelines for cards:
1. Must use all current SU products for your two cards. Any catalog or promotion that is
current for the month you send, qualifies as current.
2. Anything beyond that you want to create and SU does not sell it you may use any other
brand or products.
***Note: This is a year-long swap/commitment. Please remember that you are committing to sending to your Secret Sister for one (1) full year. If you do not think you can honor this obligation, please consider joining one of the many other swaps offered through Stampin' Connection that are of shorter duration Your Secret Sister will have an expectation of receiving her HAPPY MAIL, just as you will be receiving yours.
So if this sounds like you and you would like to join for our yearlong swap please let me know by posting below that you are in for 2020 and email me. My email is Sacs2014@aol.com Please put 2020 in subject line.
I must receive your email by November 24th. I will then send you more information about getting started.
TO POST PHOTOS IN SACS ALBUM
To post your photos in the Sacs 2020 album.....
1. Go to the Stampers Showcase and in the search box type Sacs2020, You should see one card that I already uploaded for the album....it is a Wild Rose card with Blessed on it.
2. Click on Add and follow the directions to find your photos.
3. Label your photos Jan. SS cards or whatever month it is you can add your name too if you want
4. In the tag line type Sacs2020 all one word
Below is a link to help you better understand if you are having more problems. Thank you Janet for doing this.