One full year of friendship, fun, and creativity....If you like to share and you care about others, now is your opportunity to join a great group of women who love to create and share.  This swap is a year long swap and we are now in our 8'th + year of fellowship and fun and creativity.

We are the "Sharing And Caring Sisters" (aka) SACS.  We are secret for one year to your assigned Secret Sister and you must remain a secret and keep her guessing all year as to who you really are.  To keep the suspense and of course, the secret, you must not reveal who you are until the end of the year!  In return you will receive the same from your assigned Secret Sister.

This is a year-long mini swap that is meant to foster friendship and give you a chance to share your ideas and creativity with someone new.  You will have the opportunity to celebrate your Secret Sister's milestones and get to know her throughout the year 2019.

What is the commitment?

1)  You just need to send your assigned Secret Sister one (1) full card and one (1) card front by 

the 10'th of each month starting January 2019.

2)   You must post and also share your photos of what you have received.  We all love to see what

everyone else is receiving and after all we are the sharing sisters

3)  If you cannot send by the 10'th you must email me to let me know so I can inform your SS

that you are running late.

4)  If you have not received by the 15'th you must also email me so I can find out what is going on.

We have in the past ran into a lot of various issues that have prevented some from sending and

with this double check I am able to have an angel step in to help in those necessary life

situations.

- - - - - Optional:   You may also send more cards or any 3-d items

to help celebrate the milestones.  - - - - -

Guidelines for cards:

1.  Must use all current SU products for your one card and one card front.

2.  Anything beyond the requirement that you want to create and SU does not sell it, you may

use any other brand or products to complete your 3-d project.

***Note: This is a year-long swap/commitment. Please remember that you are committing to sending to your Secret Sister for one (1) full year. If you do not think you can honor this obligation, please consider joining one of the many other swaps offered through Stampin' Connection that are of shorter duration Your Secret Sister will have an expectation of receiving her HAPPY MAIL, just as you will be receiving yours.

So if this sounds like you and you would like to join for our yearlong swap please let me know by posting below that you are in for 2019.  You must also send me an email so that I can send you the information to get started.  Please do not post your email on this site.  My email is   Sacs2014@aol.com

All mail from Canada must use this address for return:  

Delphine Anderson

PO Box 101

Cowley, AB   T0K0P0

Canada                                                                                                                  

All mail from USA must use this address for return   Helen Stosky

2100 Howland Wilson Rd.

Cortland, OH   44410

You need to be a member of Stampin' Connection to add comments!

Join Stampin' Connection

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I can tell already I'm going to love my new Secret Sister!!  She sent me an amazing collection of beautiful cards, along with the new SU post it notes & magnets!!  Adorable!  I'm going out to buy a magnetic white board tomorrow just because of you!!  Ha!  And your letter is so sweet!  I'll try to answer your questions here.  

First of all... you need to visit Hawaii!  You must be way over on the East coast. ??  And we don't get as many visitors as you'd think.  We used to live close to the beach but now my husband & I live upcountry.  It's cooler & rainier here but we love it!  

I forgot what my favorite color combo was.  It's probably changed this week!

The new Mini... I like it all!  Tropical Oasis is my favorite right now.  And I love the Lily Impressions paper in the SAB catalog.  Your card is just perfect!!  I love fancy folds and plan to make this same one, so thank you!

My classes:  I have almost all of them in my home.  I have a craft room/office that we use.  This year I'm trying to have 3 stations.  That way they can go at their own pace and not mix up all the supplies.  But it's a little squished and I'm not sure about it.  I have a Technique class once a month & that's my favorite!  It's more difficult, but everyone learns something.  I also do a card layout class where we make 3 cards using the same layout.  The purpose is to help them make their own cards at home.  It was probably easier when I just did card classes.

Anyway, thanks again for the gifts & cards!!  Love them!!

3821731791?profile=RESIZE_710x

3821732067?profile=RESIZE_710x

• Hi Cheryl,

Nice cards.  Can ask a favor of you and move this posting to the 2020 thread.  I haven't closed this out yet because of some late postings.  I will now close this down after your move so you can do a copy and paste.  Thanks.  I will be watching so I can close down very soon.

• I am so sorry this is so late Pam. I received you birthday gift December package today but it came to my place in either late November or  early December.  You were so very very generou with the beautiful cards. Around the corner stamp set and the 31 bag as well as Christmas goodies and ornaments.  I will send you an email explaining what was going on in December and how the package got Mia placed.  You have been an awesome sister and I appreciate all your kindness through a most difficult year.  May 2020 shower you with blessings. Sur

35F9F5CA-E3DE-4E54-8CF9-278054EDDF9D.jpeg

• 39C26716-7969-4A0D-B506-5B45A3D27BCB.jpeg3804412796?profile=RESIZE_710xI got the most beautiful package today from my SS Elizabeth Burns. That included a wonderful calendar for 2020 of Newfoundland Artwork and a triple easel card that she received at OnStage. Thank you so much for being my SS through out 2019, Elizabeth. I will truly miss receiving your packages each month. I hope you have a wonderful 2020!

• 3796056712?profile=RESIZE_710x

Hope everyone has a Blessed and Wonderful 2020!

• Attention: Eleanor Lilley. Your not so secret and caring sister is mailing your December cards on Monday! I found your package under a pile a Christmas card supplies! So so sorry. 
    Patti Wright 

• Thank you to Marion Greenlund for the lovely Christmas card I received - it was nice to open the mail and see a lovely card from my SS who I had mailed to for 2019!

• Your welcome! And thank YOU for all the beautiful cards throughout 2019!!

• Good morning to the 2019 sacs group.  I have left this discussion open to allow all of you to do your last minute postings.  So if you have something to post from your SS in 2019 I am leaving this open for another day and I will then close it down so we don't get confused.  It's been a fun ride this year and hope all of you enjoyed your happy mail.  I hope to see all of you in 2020.

• Sorry for the late post of December projects from my SAC, Marylou Green.  She waited to do her reveal until December, so it was quite the package I received.  I do have to say I did have an inclining she was a Hawaiian Girl early on because of the post marks, which I truly did try to avoid looking at.  But as she said in her letter, “there are 3 Hawaiian SACs in this group.”

I truly was touched by the macadamia nuts she sent, they were extra special to me.  My mom passed away in 1999, but every year one of the ladies on her mail route would share with her a box of chocolate covered macadamia nuts that were sent by her brother that lived in Hawaii.  I had just recently shared this story with a friend of mine, so to see both the roasted and chocolate covered ones in my box was so sweet, brought back a very happy memory, and were yummy to boot.

I have not tried the jelly yet, but look forward to having some toast with it soon.  The candle is lovely.  Marylou is ultra talented and included a seen handmade wine bag and multipocket travel folder from her holiday fair as well.

The gift card holders came at a perfect time.  I love them both and my recipients were even more tickled with them.  I had not made any this year, so they were super handy when I needed them most.

She included a couple of designs/make-n-takes from the recent OnStage.  I was also excited to see new product from the Mini catalog in her card creations.  The one is a super duper Fancy Fold, twist and pop using the Brightly Gleaming DSP.  That has become one of my favorite papers of late, and am excited to see it will return in next holiday catalog.

I have to say that Marylou has been an amazing Secret Sister and someone is super lucky to have her next year.  You will truly enjoy each and every package she sends your way.  Thanks Mary Lou, your creations have been an inspiration!

CAD2C427-098D-4C47-87BB-26A63F674F47.jpeg

AE1B4741-7F5B-4F59-B237-38038722A382.jpeg

8F1707AE-4467-48B9-9257-BBA395BD7661.jpeg

This reply was deleted.